About Your Dentist
Joseph V. Calderone, DMD, MAGD, graduated in 1981 with honors from the Henry M. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry at Boston University, where he also earned awards for his accomplishments in oral surgery and pediatric dentistry. He later received his M.B.A. from Rollins College in 1986.
In his relentless pursuit of excellence, Dr. Calderone has completed over 2,000 hours of continuing dental education courses and has been subsequently selected by his peers as one of The Best Dentists in America. He serves as a mentor and clinical instructor for the Kois Center in Seattle, Washington, adjunct clinical associate professor at the University of Florida, and the official dentist for the Miss Americas Outstanding Teen and Mrs. Florida organizations. He is a member of Sanlando United Methodist Church and resides in Longwood, Florida, with his wife, Tina, and their two children.
Dedicated to his profession, Dr. Calderones career and community contributions include:
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, American College of Dentists and the Pierre Fauchard Society.
- Member in good standing of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Central District Dental Association and past president of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando.
- Editor for the Journal of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando.
- Treasurer for the Central District Dental Society.
- Representative for Central Florida in the House of Delegates to the Florida Dental Association.
- Former board member of the West Volusia Chamber of Commerce and the Seminole County YMCA.
"They sure are handy when you smile. So, keep your teeth around a while!" - Dr. Seuss
"It takes 43 muscles to frown. It only takes 17 to smile."
“My mission is to provide high-quality dental care and education as well as to develop a trusting relationship with my patients and their families to give them a lifetime of great oral health."
Education & Continuing Education
Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Indiana University School of Dentistry (IUSD) - Indiana
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) 2011
Dr. Amin is a Fellow of the College of Physicians and Surgeons (Pakistan, 2017). She also completed a FCPS in Prosthodontics (4-year residency).
Dr. Amin is an active member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Florida Dental Association (FDA), the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), the Pakistan Prosthodontics Association (PPA), and the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
Life & Hobbies
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Amin loves spending time with her family, including her two adorable kids. She loves to volunteer and give back to the community through free dental care clinics.