About Your Dentist
Joseph V. Calderone, D.M.D., F.A.G.D., graduated in 1981 with honors from the Henry M. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry at Boston University, where he also earned awards for his accomplishments in oral surgery and pediatric dentistry. He later received his M.B.A. from Rollins College in 1986.
In his relentless pursuit of excellence, Dr. Calderone has completed over 2,000 hours of continuing dental education courses and has been subsequently selected by his peers as one of The Best Dentists in America. He serves as a mentor and clinical instructor for the Kois Center in Seattle, Washington, adjunct clinical associate professor at the University of Florida, and the official dentist for the Miss Americas Outstanding Teen and Mrs. Florida organizations. He is a member of Sanlando United Methodist Church and resides in Longwood, Florida, with his wife, Tina, and their two children.
Dedicated to his profession, Dr. Calderones career and community contributions include:
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, American College of Dentists and the Pierre Fauchard Society.
- Member in good standing of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Central District Dental Association and past president of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando.
- Editor for the Journal of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando.
- Treasurer for the Central District Dental Society.
- Representative for Central Florida in the House of Delegates to the Florida Dental Association.
- Former board member of the West Volusia Chamber of Commerce and the Seminole County YMCA.